First 10 Goddess Charts Are Out!


I have 14 charts going out this week. 10 I am emailing tonight and the final three by mid-week - we have a new moon Tuesday so I will blog that first.

I will post a little bit from each chart (no names ever, of course) at the end of the week, probably with a link here and the full shebang on the new site. I will still be posting my usual stuff here even if just with a link to the new site until the end of the year- so no worries about missing anything.

I hope I haven't missed anyone, if you don't hear from me by Thursday, don't hesitate to knock me over the head with an email with your info and I will get it done. My gmail account is a bit hard to keep up with at times. A big thanks to all the victims volunteers.

The Goddesses may not seem as important as some natal chart aspects but I have found mine very helpful and  maybe others will, too!

xo all

4 comments

Hopemore Studio said...

thank you Cat!!

Catherine Ivins said...

you are very welcome!

DancingMooney said...

Going to read mine now! So excited about your new site, I'm sure this will be an amazing new adventure for you!!! ♥

Catherine Ivins said...

Well it may be a couple years before I do anything with that site other than blog - but just planning for a 'next' thing is good for me and I never do it!