.... we are still going, you and I

a hopeful transmission by c a martin
"If you're reading this, if there's air in your lungs on this November day, then there is still hope for you. Your story is still going. And maybe some things are true for all of us. Perhaps we all relate to pain. Perhaps we all relate to fear and loss and questions. And perhaps we all deserve to be honest, all deserve whatever help we need. Our stories are all so many things: Heavy and light. Beautiful and difficult. Hopeful and uncertain. But our stories are not finished yet. There is still time, for things to heal and change and grow. There is still time to be surprised. We are still going, you and I. We are stories still going." .... Jamie Tworkowski

The Moon is hanging with Neptune in Pisces today - procrastination and escape will be so easy. Our moon lives in imagination where all our possibilities are kept alive simply because we never choose to live them out. Keep that in mind now as we settle down and get to work. Venus is in a tricky spot. If we do not know what we want, probably better to wait if we can. We've got the Moon squaring Mercury - so logic and emotion are at odds. I dreamed a great idea last night, but this morning it just feels like a whole lot of work. I'll just sit with it and focus on the tasks at hand (Virgo!). First Quarter Moon means challenges to what we started at the New Moon - that's ok, we got this thing- just building bigger muscles, right?

xo all

2 comments

DancingMooney said...

ha! I dreamed a big idea about a month ago and sang about it more than I ever have about anything, and then lost momentum. Realizing it could be so much work that I'd have to choose it or what I'm already doing. Put my whole focus on the one or the other... *takes a step back*...

That vertigo trick totally worked! :) I still felt a little fuzzy yesterday but today I feel back to normal again, thank goodness.

These days I find myself simply focusing on soap and jewelry. No bells and whistles this year. The flow is moving along at a pace I am comfortable with, and I don't feel the stress of all the 'other things' I would normally be trying to dabble in at the same time.

Simplicity. Somehow I've managed to tap into it. Finally!!

Also you've got me thinking about how a small town could become pretty small after a time. Great tip, glad to be considering that now, rather than later. whomp-whomp. :p

xoxo

Catherine Ivins said...

Ack- it always works for me, too- I think it means we have rocks in our head.

whole focus on one or the other - yes, that sounds about right and maybe when something requires that it should be an easier choice, you know what I mean

small towns are nice but ... everything has its shadow I guess - people are nicer certainly, maybe because they know they will have to see you again! :)

no bells and whistles here either! xo